Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Trailer Tuesday


It's been a little bit since I've done a trailer Tuesday and I think we are overdue. There are so many cool things coming out in the next bit I can't include them all or you wouldn't get any work done today (and I would really not get anything done). (image: Sony)


I'm sure you've heard already but if you haven't there's a new Pirates of the Caribbean coming out May 26, 2017 and yesterday they released the first trailer!


I don't know about you but I'm always excited for a new Pirates Movie. I love them all (even the bad ones) because they trend that fine line between a B-Rated movie and a great action adventure. You can't help but love the humor and rhythm of all the Pirate movies and seriously the casting they get for them is awesome.

In my travels of watching trailers I came across one for Max Steel. Seriously I didn't even know they were making this a movie...

You can't help but love a funny alien and his boy kind of movies. This looks surprisingly good and seems to be geared to a large age variety (which is something I find the Marvel: Avengers movies hasn't been doing lately). Don't get me wrong, I'm all for adult comic movies (AKA Deadpool) but it's also nice to be able to have my kids watch a NONE Cartoon movie that's appropriate for the whole family.

When I went to the movies this weekend I saw the new trailer for Passengers. This movie has 2 of my favourite recent actors (Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence) stuck in space...


I really hope it's not some overly melodramatic movie like Intersteller (I'm sorry, but not sorry, I did not really enjoy it). Instead it looks to have a good mix of humour that we would expect from Chris Pratt with some action and seriousness thrown in for good measure. Seriously this boy has been busy lately!

Of course there are a whole bunch of other trailers out there but these are the ones I've watched recently and thought they looked interesting.

Are there any that you are looking forward too?

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Sylvanfire

No comments:

Post a Comment