Friday, September 9, 2016

Playing Card Art Journal: Week 36


This week has been a little hecktic but I finally managed to get today's playing card done!!


There's something I still love a lot about Collage work, it's been something I've been doing since university. No matter how often I try to get my own stuff onto these cards I really believe the combination makes them each unique.

Today I used a bunch of stuff I found at the Dollar Store (yay dollar store) and I find it's just too adorable. You can never go wrong with stickers.



So what do you think??

Now on something completely off topic did anyone see the amazing runway by PhiPhi last night?? OMG I could totally die!! This is what I've been waiting for while watching All-Stars 2 of Rupaul's drag race. It's like a high fashion Thanos... makes me so so so HAPPY!!!!

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment