Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Trailer Tuesday!!!


It's been a while since I've inundated you with a ton of Trailers for all the cool things coming out... and being we are hitting September in a few days I thought I'd start! Here's a start on the TV that I'm looking forward to over the next few months.


Okay so we all know September and October are the time of year for the new shows to start and old shows to resume. This is a time of PVR's and Obsessively watching television (I'm especially fond of my PVR). So here's what I think we need to keep our eyes peeled for.

Lucifer Season 2

You all know just how much I love Lucifer. This show totally sunk it's claws into me (and most of the people I know) and it's amazing! I am SO HAPPY that they have a Season 2 and that it's a full season instead of a short midseason start. The trailer for Season 2 looks to have all the things we could want from our favourite angel with a heart.

All I want to say is... Mommy's Home! and maybe go Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a little bit!

Marvel's Iron Fist

This is technically a TV show even though it's Netflix. Marvel has totally been hitting things out of the park the past few years with Daredevil, and Jessica Jones. I am very interested to see how they do Iron Fist. Here's a sneak peek.


Marvel's Luke Cage

Okay if you are talking Iron Fist and Daredevil you need to talk Luke Cage as well...


And from Luke Cage it will all accumulate into .... The Defenders!

Pure Genius

Okay, so this looks like a high tech version of House without the snarky attitude and drug addiction... which makes me totally want to watch it. What I know is that I will probably cry through most of the episodes, which will mean this will be PVR'd to be watched slowly.


No Tomorrow

Okay for all you mushy girl types (I know I can totally be one of those), this is the show for you. Just watching the trailer I was like... "OMG I need to watch this if nothing more than for the giggles (and maybe 'cause he's cute... don't tell my husband)"


So what are you looking forward too?? Are any of the above on your list... did I miss something that I don't know exists yet??

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment