Friday, August 19, 2016

Playing Card Art Journal: Week 32 & 33


So as promised I did 2 cards this week... with the busy schedule and Iggle Camp I decided to stick to the idea of Simple!

I had found these images of Princesses a while ago by Elicoronel16 on Deviant Art and I totally loved them... so I decided to print them and use them in my art. Go check out all her originals!!


Okay so I took the picture in poor light with the glue not quite dry I may add to them but I'm really thinking of making a bunch (just not for this) then framing them for my girls rooms. You should check out the original artist because she has a TON of adorable stuff.

On a completely different note it's Iggle Camp and if you are on Twitter you may notice some weird conversations on my feed over the next few days. Also, new Iggles are always welcome so come sign up and join in the fun... it's free and everyone involved is awesome!


Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment