Friday, July 22, 2016

Playing Card Art Journal: Week 29


I am so proud that I've made it to 29 weeks... this week is fun with paper!

Honestly I didn't know what I wanted to do this week... I almost just pasted a mini dayplanner to it because that's what my week has been feeling like... but as I got going I found a bunch of pretty papers I forgot I had and made something out of it!

Red in Spring (I think it's a suiting name) is a bit of an expression of how I feel. I found an old card and the envelope was such a beautiful paper I couldn't not use it as the base. On top of that is a but of paper and some fabric scraps I had around.

So what do you think? I really love it. I'm really going to have to figure out a better way to photograph them... although I don't mind this one at all.

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment