Thursday, July 21, 2016

Organization Is Hard

 So I'm trying to get organized... in my grand Motivation Plan... and it's really hard!
Seriously, I'm sure I'm not the first person to say that Motivation is hard... cause it is! I have things to do and places to go and work to do (even though I don't get any pay for most of it)... but instead I want to curl up on my couch with a bag of chips and Avatar Korra and pretend the world is away. (Heck, I'm in season 4 and she's run away and I'm totally feeling her).

Instead of giving up I'm trying to perservere and start getting pro-active about my life, my goals and my schedule, because I'm an adult and I have too! (No one else is going to do it for me)

So here's what I'm going to try and do... let's reword that! Here's what I'm doing!!

I have added the app Week Plan to my life. It's really neat the way they break down tasks and scheduling... and seems more fluid with my fluid lifestyle. I always had a hardtime with the scheduling that at such and such a time I will do this! (Mainly because I'm never free due to family and kids at the time I think I will be) What ends up happening is I get frustrated that I can't stick to my plan then I go into a failure spiral that I'm not good enough to accomplish that task and that that means I should just give up. I usually don't give up but I definitely go in a funk where I accomplish little to nothing for a while.

I thought I would share 2 videos that made me want to try it!



Okay so I know this isn't for everyone and I'm honestly not sure if it will work for me but it's definitely worth a try.

I would love to hear what you use for your scheduling!

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment