Friday, July 1, 2016

Playing Card Art Journal Week 26


HAPPY CANADA DAY (and Independance Day to my American Friends)!! We are officially halway though the deck of cards.... A big ZOMG!
So for this week I had to make a Canada Day card... or course!

I started with trying to make Maple Leafs out of my finger prints... well it didn't go as planned because my daughter woke up halfway through making them and they dried before I could adjust them. Also I can't find my paintbrused since the reorganizing of the house so I attempted to paint with a toothpick... well it totally turned out looking like a serial killer did it. So I made some artistic adjustments and I don't think it's so bad now.





 So what do you think??

I know it's pretty colourful but it's not too bad :)

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment