Thursday, June 30, 2016

Suicide Gear!


With Suicide Squad coming out just around the corner there are quite a few markets that have started to create gear for you to own... and of course Hot Topic has now joined the ranks. Check out their new line... there are definitely a few article of clothing I need to buy from it! (image: Hot Topic)


Okay, as usual Hot Topic makes it so hard to choose from the available items! I really just want them all... but here are some of my favourites!

Hot Topic
I love love love this shirt! I would wear it everywhere because seriously it's one of the most awesome sweaters I've seen in abit. This would be great for day where or to school in September!

Hot Topic
 This Pudding dress is SO cute! The cut outs totally give it a little pop of style (which is totally expected from Harley) and it's just a fun little number.

Hot Topic
I want a Harley Jacket... if for nothing else than for Cosplay! This is like a ready made cosplay collection for anyone wanting to start out and doesn't have great sewing skills.

What's always awesome about Hot Topic is all sizes come in Plus Sizes... so everyone can look awesome!

So on Fashionably Geek I found an article about making Custom Harley Chucks... seriously they make Custom Converse!! The problem is when I went to their site they said product not available... so I wonder if the custom feature is US only.... le sigh! So here's a pic of the one's Fashionably Geek made... so much pretty.

Fashionably Geek

If you want some you'll have to see if you can get it to work for you as well!

What's your favourite Suicide item so far?? Did I miss your favourite piece?

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment