Thursday, June 23, 2016

POP! Thursday! (The San Diego Comic Con Edition)


It's that time again (and because I haven't done it in a little... bad blogger, bad!) for another edition of Funko POP! Thursday!! The only issue... you can't buy any of these at your local store. So if you are like me and unable to go to San Diego Comic Con (pout) you can drool over the forbidden Funko with me!

This week I decided to dedicate the Funko's to some of the products that will be exclusively available at San Diego Comic Con (and there are a lot). Being there are so many as usual I am just picking and choosing my favourites for your viewing pleasure!

In the Wave Four release there are two that I wish I could add to my collection...

Funko

Funko
Aren't they awesome. I don't know about you but the Ecto-1 with smiler riding it is adorable!! I admit I'm a little torn over the whole remake but I plan to give it a chance... but this is definitely adorable. The Dug is even better... Seriously! The cone of shame couldn't be any cuter!!! It is amazing! If any of you are going and want to get me a Dug I wouldn't say no.

In the Wave Three collection there are also two that need to be on my shelves!
Funko

Funko
I love this little Doctor Strange. Seriously I think I'm going to make a whole Marvel Movie set! Maybe I need to get them all and then put them in fun scenes!! I totally have to admit though, I love the Rock Candy collection. There really isn't a Rock Candy that I don't like and this Harley is awesome. I totally want her... and to be dressed like her! That is definitely a fun variation!

Wave two doesn't have as many things that I felt I needed. Yes there are ones from Dark Crystal but I really don't have any afinity for it...

Funko
However, this cute Dorbz set from the new Alice In Wonderland would definitely be my favourite from this collection. Mind you I like anything that looks this cute!

Wave one, however, makes up for two for me...

Funko

Funko

Funko
Funko
OMG... Sex Bob-omb!! I need this (and the Ramona Flower and Scott Pilgrim previously released). They are just awesome!!!

On another note... if you are wonder what Powerpuff to get me (if I can only have one) then I choose Buttercup of course! She's the best (mind you the other two aren't bad hehe). I love Buttercup... really I just love the Powerpuff Girls in general.

So that concludes another edition of POP! Thursday!! What are your favourites from the releases?? Is there one you just NEEEEEEEEED?

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment