Friday, June 24, 2016

Playing Card Art Journal: Week 25


This week is called Temporary... because all the mediums I used on the card will probably smear off after a while!

Some weeks I have inspiration but other weeks I don't. This week I didn't really know what it is I wanted to do for my art card so I did my usual... I pulled a card and sat and stared at it for a while. Then I looked for what was close to me... this week a pen and pencil.

I started with the pen but it was really bubbly and broken up so I decided to try the pencil instead. With the pencil I drew a design over the whole card. Once it was done I sat back and stared as it again... it didn't seem enough. It was too light and their was no real punch to it. So I pulled out some markers.

Now the markers look a little broken like the pen but being there was more on the surface it turned out alright. I do know, however, that the marker will not last. One touch and all my work will be gone. Hence the title: Temporary!


What do you think??

I actually don't mind it... I wish my lines were straighter but seriously that's the nit picky artist talking. Other than that I enjoy the geometric symmetry!

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment