Monday, May 16, 2016

Weekend of Sewing!


I did it... I got the first good draft (and pattern so it'll be a lot easier for subsequent bags) done for my Etsy. There's something rather rewarding when you actually manage to get something done.

This weekend (well Saturday) I was determined to get the bag done while my monkey's napped. It's not that it takes me that long to get it done (if it did it wouldn't be worth selling them) but it does take time when you are confirming the drafted pattern that you are making. So here's the final product:



The pic with it on my daughter's back is a little blurry but that's because I couldn't get her to stop wiggling all over the place. Seriously, I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to have her pose with it... but it's not too horrible so I guess that'll do.

So for my sales pitch... I am custom making these bags! You tell me your childs favourite colour and thing (dogs, flowers, polkadots, etc) and I will find material specially for you. No two will be exactly alike. I will be making more to sell as one off's, but if you want some special let me know. Cost is $45 canadian plus shipping. There is no velcro to get stuck on your doll's hair... and they even fit stuffed animals (I really should have taken a pic with the toy puppy in it). You can find it on my ETSY! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... also please stop by and favourite my Etsy account! It makes me feel like I've accomplished something LOL.

Soon I'll be posting more... I'm working on some new pictures to scan so hopefully they'll be up by the end of the week.

On a totally unrelated note I went and saw Captain America this past weekend and was so impressed. It definitely was a 100x better than I was expecting... also Ant Man and Spider Man stole the show. 

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on. 
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment