Friday, May 13, 2016

Playing Card Art Journal: Week 19


With all the sewing I've been doing this week (and pattern building and stuff) I decided to sew my card!

When I was little my mom was a big follower of The Secret. So even though we aren't necessarily religious... we definitely tend to be at times on the Airy Fairy side. This week I decided to make an intention pocket. You put in a little letter with the things you wish for you to come in the future. (I'm not telling you but I'm sure some of you can get what some of the things on my letter are) What's neat is that you go back in a year or two and see where you are compared to where you were.

So what do you think? I used some extra scrap fabric I have in the house for other projects.

Do you use your own intentions pockets? Or Spirit boards?

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment