Tuesday, May 31, 2016

The Watchlist!


So today I got caught up in the beautiful weather outside and was at a bit of a loss as to what to write about... instead I thought we'd watch trailers and get excited about the summer moview coming out in June!

It's almost summer.... YAY! And Oh my god have my kids started to run put the wall. My oldest is so done with school this year, but luckly there's only a few weeks left and then I have to figure what I'm going to do with them for 2 whole months. Well, I know my own escape plan includes movie date nights with the husband!

Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping

Okay, in all honesty I don't know why I really want to see this. It looks absolutely ridiculous but I still want to see it. I think this may be a movie for the rental (yes, I rent movies off my TV and PS3) or when it comes to Netflix, but there's something that's drawing me to see it. It may have something to do with Andy Sandberg and my growing love for him from watching Brooklynn Nine Nine. Either way, it definitely looks funny.

(No I don't want to see the new Ninja Turtles... I'm sorry if you do. So I'm not posting it here)

Warcraft

Of course Warcraft is one that we are going to have to see in theaters. If for nothing else the Graphics and how pretty it looks. I'm really hoping they do the lore justice!

Now You See Me 2

I was one of those craxy people that really liked the first one. I love movies about majic and me trying to figure out how they do the tricks they do. I know this one seems more real majic than just tricks but that's even cooler... here's hoping it's as good as it could be!

Finding Dory
Okay so I'm a little apprehensive about whether or not this will be as good as the first one... but it really looks cute. I may have to pre-screen it for the kids... which just means I get to go see it twice, so what's the problem with that? Either way... high hopes!

Are there others coming out in June I missed that are on your list (Sorry Ninja Turtle Fans)??

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment