Sunday, May 29, 2016

Art Work: Colouring and Etsy


I managed to get some of the pictures coloured and put up on Etsy!! I'm so excited... I have a few more coming over the next week!

So, if you follow my facebook you'll find that I made a handy dandy section in photo's called "Art For Sale"... dun dun dunn! Okay, so it's not that forboding but it's seriously something fun. I would REALLY REALLY REALLY love it if you could check out my Facebook and Like my Page... also check out my Etsy and Favourite it! It makes me feel like I've accomplished something!

If you follow either of these already you'll have seen the art I'm about to show you... but you can see it again because you rock!

For the completed works I am doing 2 variations of each... an inked version and a coloured version! Of course over the weekend my ink pens died (sigh) and I have no money to buy more yet (epic sigh) so I only have one of the 3 inked.



So what do you think of the final product?? Of course I'm selling prints of them on Etsy (there will be no watermark on the print and I will hand sign them) and you can commission original art or colour variations of these (prices range on size and such... also colour variations are all HAND coloured being I never figured out digital colouring yet, so it's a true work of art).

Okay enough plugging myself... PLEASE PLEASE BUY STUFF FROM ME... okay seriously! I hope you all had a wonderfully geeky weekend.

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment