Friday, May 27, 2016

Playing Card Art Journal: Week 20 and 21

Last week I had my computer down then a bunch of family stuff over the week and so I'm behind on cards. So this week you get 2...and I even scanned them!

With getting out my sketch pad over the past week I've been in a real mood to draw... so this week is going off of the Fashion-esque drawings I've been preparing!


Look at me going all fancy and scanning the pictures. I was thinking of doing them in colour but I decided on keeping them in black and white. I may in time print off some prints (that sounds funny) and play with colouring them, but for now I think they look okay. They are a matched pair (and yes I put a watermark on them... ain't I fancy).

So what do you think?

Oh I have another sketch for you too!
This is a line work sketch... I will be going back to add shading and maybe colour (me and colour don't always get along if you haven't realized this... I'm always worried about ruining the original). I'm actually planning on practicing with colour on prints of my work...then I'll be less paranoid of ruining something. I have named her the Modern Warrior...!

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment