Friday, May 6, 2016

Playing Card Art Journal: Week 18


This week a lot has been going on so I decided to make a thought monster.

My thought Monster is the thing that talks to me in the back of my head and I usual shouldn't listen too. It's the thing that makes me feel like I need approval or gratification of some sort and it's also the thing that tells me there are a million people doing whatever it is I'm doing, but better than me. So today I decided that I need to change my thought Monster's way of thinking!

As usual, my picture is less then perfect. (I really should stop taking the picture with my phone at 11:00 at night when there's very little light in my house) But you can get the idea. It's actually a lot softer looking in real life. I'll probably try scanning some this week and then hopefully you'll be able to see what they look like a bit clearer.

How's your week going? Positive? How are you keeping your thought Monster at bay?

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment