Monday, May 9, 2016

Happy Mom's Day


Happy belated Mom's day to all the awesome Mom's or anyone who may be Mom-like in your life! This weekend was crazy crazy so I thought we'd actually do a list today... of some of my favourite Mom's in TV and Movie!(image: dumpaday)
So let's start... of course these are in no particular order because they are all awesome!

Morticia Addams
Pinterest
I have to say I love Morticia. My little goth heart has a total affinity for the way she acts and smiles and just lets what be whatever. She never seems too flumuxed about anything and yet always has that feeling of being in charge and watching everything. She's just amazing.


Regina
Pinterest
Okay, there are a lot of Mom's on OUAT... but I have to say (and you can argue all you want) that Regina is one of the best. Yes, she's gone back and forth from evil to not but none of the hero's are very squeeky clean themselves. What I love, is that no matter what, she makes sure what ever is happening is in Henry's best interest (although I'm still questioning the Underworld stuff). She has had some of the best Mom moments...and I totally love her for it!

Elinor

Crosswalk
I love Elinor. She's strong and fierce and insanely self assured. Yes, she knows she's a little hard at times and sometimes she worries she's making the wrong decisions... but she sticks to it. Heck, how else could she run such an insane household. I think she's quite the powerful mom figure.

Molly Weasley

Wikia
Molly Weasley is another strong Mom. She's fun and light hearted and know's how to tell a joke, but when it's time to pull your boots up and take charge she definitely knows how to do that. A traite that needs to be present in a household of so many boys, she's a major figurehead and amazing roll model. Only thing I wished was to see how she acted as the doating Grandma.

Elastigirl/Helen Parr

Pinterest
When she's not out saving the world, she's a mom who's trying to keep her shit together in day to day life and not always succeeding. I loved that even though she is amazing and has super powers and everything she's still slightly insecure. She manages to keep everything going, but it's still obvious that raising kids can be hard and frustrating. You can't help but feel for her... or feel exactly like she feels at time.

So all in all there are so many amazing Mom's out there (even Furbaby mom's) that you can't help but wonder how they all do it. Heck I don't know how I'm standing most days.

From mine to yours, I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's day!

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment