Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Novel Tea Club Unboxing: April YA Box


This month I decided to switch things up a little and get the YA box. Partially because if you have read any of my Reading a Book posts you'll know that a long hard adult book just hasn't worked for me... and partially because I just really like YA Books.

I was so excited to get the box in the mail this month. After a month full of bills (or at least that what it's felt like) getting a book in the mail is like a little piece of heaven.
So this is what I saw when I opened the lovely box this month... Ain't she pretty!!

First we have some lovely tea by Designtea. This month is Champagne Cassis which is stated to be a white tea sprinkled with chapagne flavour, currants, lemongrass andsunflower blossoms. I haven't had a chance to try it yet but it definitely smells lovely.

I think my favourite part of this month's box (other then the book) is the tea infuser!
I have been looking at these little infusers for a while... mainly because they are absolutely adorable!! I think this is something I need to use sooner than later just to see him jaccuziing (I don't even know if that's a word) in my cup.

Aside from the tea and infuser there's a lovely bookmark, some soap and an awesome snack of Ferrero Rocher and maple Nougat........mmmmmmmmm.

The book this month is Reckoning by Kerry Wilkinson. Honestly the cover of this book just makes it look amazing (I totally judge a book by the cover). The story is about a 16 year old girl who must decide her place in society or die trying. I think I may need to start this soon... maybe I'll get more than 15 pages into the book!

The whole box is absolutely lovely this month and seriously as delicious as it looks fun!!

So don't forget to go check them out!! Novel Tea Club.

Also I almost forgot! May the Fourth be with you!!

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment