Monday, May 23, 2016

I'm Back Up!


I have the internets!! WOOT! I missed you all!!!

So last week my husband and I decided to adjust out internet and cable package so that it was much more affordable with me going back to school in September. (If you've been following along you know that we are looking for ways to cut back and save while still living). Well, of course, we get a new fancy modem so that we have better signal through the house (and it's working) but it totally didn't work at first. They kept trying stuff and in the end I had to go back to the store and get it fixed that way... sigh! So no posts last week!

I know I'm a card behind. Don't worry I'll post 2 this week! However, I've been gardening all weekend and there's no way I'm sitting in my office getting a card done. Instead I'm putting my feet up and relaxing.

Today's goal is to realize that my stress and anxiety levels are getting pretty high and instead of taking it out on my family, I should take a little time to get my space in order and breathe. So I'm trying to do that. I've actually managed to pull out my tarot cards again lately (I got the awesome Jasmine Beckett-Griffith set given to me and they are the first set in a long time that gives me the static shock feeling when I use them... here's the airy fairy moment for the day), and the cool thing is they are saying exactly what I've been feeling.

I have 2 new drawings on the go (weee) and I'm loving them. Hopefully they'll be ready for you to see soon... but I will post progress of them on my Facebook and Twitter.

I hope you all had a great long weekend and come back tomorrow when I'll actually talk about some geeky thing or another.

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment