Wednesday, May 11, 2016

A Work in Progress

I'm working on something that will be going up on my Etsy site... yay Progress. Well, hopefully progress.


So tonight I've been doing a lot of sewing and planning and figuring out. I'm making a display model for the bags I'll be creating for the Etsy account. The main bag I'm making is a doll carrier! I've tried a few models and types of bags over the past LONG while it feels like (and made a few) and so far this is the one my kids have been liking the most.

Oky, so I don't have a picture of the bag yet... patience young padawan... but hopefully tomorrow I can show you all the awesome bag (fingers crossed). This one I'm making is for my youngest who's totally obessed with puppies (can you tell by the fabrics we chose). What's awesome is that there are so many fabric choices now a days that I can pretty much custom order any style.

So hopefully tomorrow it'll be ready for revealing! For now... my sewing machine is calling me back!

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment