Thursday, April 14, 2016

Some fun stuff for a Smile!


This week has been filled with some ups and downs, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. So I thought I'd post a few fun things I've recently found for a smile! (image: New Picture found on a random unnamed blog if you know the artist so I can credit them please put it in the comments)

I've been on the hunt for music that's a little different lately. I love stuff that sounds a little off or a little geeky... well the song Lost Boy by Ruth B is totally right up there. I was randomly flipping through channels on my car radio and this came up and totally hooked me. It's almost sad but it's definitely lovely and I am really thinking I need to do something with it.

This isn't the official music video but it's so well done (and seriously this is one of my favourite versions of Peter Pan). I could listen to this on repeat over and over again.

For all the cosplayer's and some of those that are not. There are new patterns on McCall Cosplay and this time they are done by Cosplayer Anachronism in Action! This time we have been given three amazing corset patterns that yet again I need ALL OF THEM. I think I need to make the corset from this release and the wings from the last release... for what costume? I have no idea but I'm sure I can find an Anime with winged corseted people.

I really need to figure out how to make a corset I can wear (I have a wierd rib that sticks out so boning is owy... well that was too much info!). So you can find them on the McCall Cosplay site!! Go now and buy them... and buy me one too!

So, do you know anyone who's getting married?? Are they Doctor Who fans?? Well, Cloud 9 Tungsten (on Etsy) has just released some amazing rings for just those people.

There are three versions (2 blue and one black) and they are all beautiful. I have the black one pictured above. I think it's my favourite... but I can't really decide. I think I'm going to need to check out all their stuff for my husband and I ... we need new rings! (and seriously the prices are totally reasonable for something so awesome) Go check them out!

To finish off some stuff to smile about is the FIRST TRAILER for Dr. Strange!!!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Anyone else have chills now??

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment