Thursday, March 10, 2016

POP! Thursday


It's been a few weeks and I thought we were due for a Pop! Thursday.... So here we go! A whole bunch of new or coming soon Funko for your viewing (and maybe spending) pleasure.

Today on POP! Thursday we are going to slowly go back in time and see all the announcements that I have been totally lax on talking about. This is not for lack of interest in POP! It's just my budget can't handle me putting aside all my money (you know I have bills to pay lol) in order to buy Funko Figurines.... and they are so cute!!!

So let's start with Secret Life of Pets. I don't know about you but I think these Pet Funko's are actually more adorable than the People Funko's I usually buy. They are so cute that I know for a fact if I had one my youngest daughter would steal it! They have Max, Chloe, Gidget, Snowball and Duke all coming out sometime in June.  (I kind of hope in time they have the headbanging poodle!)

Okay there are a series of political figures (including *sudder* Trump) but I don't like US Politics so I'm not including them. If you want to see them here's the link.

Now back to Geeky business we are getting a Stay Puft Fabrikations! He's so adorable I just want to squeeze all the marmallowy filling right out of him!! Included in this release is a Slimer Keychain and a Stay Puft Keychain as well! They are all so adorable I may need to buy them both!

A new collection for funko are a series called MyMojis! They are adorable little emoji heads combined with popular culture, what's cool is they all come with a code for a free digital MyMoji for your phone. So far they have announced My Little Pony, Ninja Turtles and Minions (all releasing in May). There is also a DC version that is to be released in April.

Well that concludes my Pop! Thursday for this week. So that's your favourite of the bunch? I have to say it's totally the Stay Puft Fabrications.... he needs to be MINE!!!

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment