Friday, March 11, 2016

Playing Card Journal: Week 10

 We made it to week 10!!!! So in honour of that... or just because I felt like it... today's card is based off of one of my most favouretest books! Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!

In all honesty I was having a really hard time trying to decide what I wanted to do this week. I wasn't always in the best of head spaces so I had actually started two different things on this card that I ripped off because I really wasn't feeling it. What was great was that lastnight I sat at my crafting table and started looking through my stuff and found the most awesome Ribbon that I totally forgot I had.... and this is what happened...

As usual I don't really find the picture does the card justice (I really need to stop taking the picture with my damn phone at night right before bed... and actually use my good camera), but you can get the idea. Don't you just love the whale ribbon?? I really need to figure out a way to use this in mor things!!

How are your cards/journals going??

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment