Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Novel Tea Club: February Sci Fi Box!

I got another awesome Novel Tea Club Box: Sci Fi edition in today and I'm very excited to share it with you.


This month the I was so surprised to open my box... and seriously I'm boiling the water right now to drink one of the goodies in it!

What was so cool was the little read up included in this month's box about all the products inside...

Once I spent way longer than I should reading all notes I opened back the wrapping to find a beautiful array of colours jumping out at me!

Here's a quick pic of all the goodies I got!
What's so cool is the tea is from Ontario Canada (which is where I am) so it's nice to support local... well Provincial local I guess.

Not only that but the Bath Fizzies are made in British Columbia... which is even cooler because that is where the boxes are coming from.

These healthy (ish I say) chocolate treats were made also in British Columbia's beautiful Fraser Valley. (I can't attest to it's beauty being I'm all little far).

Hot Apple Cider is one of my favourite cold day drinks... so I was very excited to get these. And yes this is the plan for my evening drink!


The book, Immortal Muse by Stephen Leigh, is absolutely beautiful. I have to admit I got so excited for the book that I actually forgot to take a picture of it. So I had to go back and get one while I was in the middle of writing this! I think I may have to start this tonight... it looks amazing.

So here everything is! I have to say that's one good looking loot box!

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment