Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Bags and Purses and Stuff... Oh My!


So I'm a little late on today's post... things just sort of got away from me today and last night. I found some awesome handbags and thought I'd share!


Lounge fly debuted some adorable Disney purses and wallets lately and honestly they aren't that bad... priced from $30 - $70 (but for those fellow canadians I think it's US pricing).
I have to say I love most of them... including this adorable Tote with Alice on it. There's something especially artistic about it. My absolute favourite type of bag (which I don't own because I really like bags that can go cross body as well) for the looks is the Doctor Totes. There's something really cool about a mostly cylinder bag... and they have a bunch.

I think this Stitch one has to be one of my favourites. I love Stitch and seriously it's just too adorable! They also have a bunch with Princesses and other Alice related stuff! I'm in need of a new wallet and the Cheshire Cat one would be amazing.
What do you think? You can find them all at Loungefly.

Until Next Time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

Images: Loungefly and Fashionably Geek

No comments:

Post a Comment