Friday, February 12, 2016

Playing Card Art Journal: Week 6


It's Valentine's week... and although I don't usually celebrate much... I thought it would be fun to use some of the stuff I had and make a themed card.


With cleaning my office/art room yesterday I ran across a bunch of scrapbooking things and stickers. I realize I have a sort of sticker collection/obsession... name it what you will I have sticker packs hiding in the strangest of places. In books... in paper piles... in bins of fabric (figure that one out). Some of these have been for sharing with others in swaps and some I have recieved in swaps!

So, here's my sticker collage:

 As usual I don't find the picture does them justice.... I may need to scan them all and see if that's any better.

So what do you think? Fun?? Have you made anything for Valentine's day yourself??

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment