Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Pinterest Finds: Makeup

Okay I don't usually post things too much on fashion and makeup (especially makeup). I've been known for the odd hair post, but lately I've been on a kick of finding cool Pinterest makeup. (Yes Pinterest is my downfall and I have been sucked into it again). So today lets look at Makeup... and maybe some other stuff. (image: Paper4pc / HD)
Why has makeup become a thing? Okay, first off I'm not going to post daywear stuff... but more like costuming makeup. Well I'm actually doing a performance thing at the end of the month. I'm a little nervous about it and I haven't performed infront of an audience in a LONG time, let alone by myself, lipsyncing and dancing... so it's all a little scary and new and I'm paranoid I'm going to flop on my face. But when I push the scary thoughts down and realize that I have friends and family that think it's awesome and totally support me I'm continuously more motivated.

So for this performance I'm planning on going on a patchwork doll theme... which means I've been looking at makeup for inspiration. The cool thing is I get to play with false eyelashes and everything... bigger the better!

Source: Pinterest/ Inked Magazine
This is one of my favourites. Original source says Inked Magazine and I think it's amazing. Mind you I don't think it's going to work for that I'm looking for but this is seriously something I may have to try at some point! Gosh, how to do the giant button... I don't really know but WOW!

Source: Pinterest/ Issuu
With this one I love how soft she looks. The slight colour on her cheeks and eyes really help bring out the designs around her eye. I think I'm looking for something a little more DRAMATIC, but this is definitely something that has keyparts I could totally use!

Source: Pinterest/ Karolina Zienteh
With this one I love that she uses a white maskara on her lower lashes to then add a false lash below the eye line. This really makes her eye's look huge! The colouring is nice as well, especially adding the white to the lips and the cheeks to really soften her features.

So I guess you can kind of see where I'm going with it. I have the Tutu skirt done (I'm using my snow white with a slight patchwork overlay... if I get it finished sewing), striped socks and a modified shirt. It should be pretty good... yes, it's going to be great... positive... positive!

On a totally off topic note, here's an adorable plush Scrump (from Lilo and Stitch) I found while looking at other stuff!

Source: Pinterest/ Ebay
Well, if you have any tips and tricks (or other inspirations) feel free to post it below or message it to me in Pinterest!

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie



No comments:

Post a Comment