Monday, February 1, 2016

Novel Tea Club: An Unboxing


I am doing my first unboxing today and I am so excited!! We are going to be looking at the awesome box for Novel Tea Club... a new subscription box that includes tea, a book and other goodies. Serioulsy what better way to spend a night in?
I was so excited when I got my first box in the mail... I have to say there is nothing better than getting mail that isn't just a Bill. I have never got a subscription box before and I wasn't sure what to expect. It totally felt like christmas morning all over again!


So I open the box and a whole wack load of goodies are there for me to behold!!! There is tea, a book, some bath salts, a scented candle and a Toblerone bar to top it all off.... Take a look!


I think I'm going to keep to set aside some personal time to have a bath by candle light and read a book (mind you reading in candle light is totally terrible for my eyes... and I've been known to drop the book in the tub, so that may not be too smart. Either way a nice relaxing night is totally due!

So here's the lovely information: Novel Tea Club is a monthly subscription box where you can get a book and some tea (I got Lemon Grass Gree, Bergamot and Chamomile)... and a few other relaxing goodies.
What's even more amazing is that you can choose between 3 different genre's (and if you are anything like me, have a hard time not buying them all)... there's YA, Sci-Fi/Fantasy and Romance. Now the Romance appears to sometimes be of a variety of genre's instead of the standard Harlequin style... which is really cool!


So if you want to try them out... or go and pout that you can't afford all the options like me... then here's the Info: Website, Facebook, Twitter.

If you want to see a more indepth review I also did one for the IGGLES Here! Come read my stuff on other sites!!!

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment