Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Awesome News!


So I was planning on a different kind of a post today but then I sat down at my computer when I went to write it (being I usually write these the night before) and opened my email! And what did I find (No not winning lottery tickets)... I got Accepted!

Yup you read that right. Those of you who have been reading my stuff for a bit (and those who haven't) might know that I applied for Fashion Design at Fanshawe College in London Ontario. Well today (which is first day acceptances are going out... so squee) I got an email that I got into the course!! I'm so excited!!!

So for that we are going to listen to all my positive music that I play when I'm going to attack the world.









So go out there and attack the world! Because YOU TOO can do it! 2016 is the year of trying all the things that you didn't think you could do... or that you thought you shouldn't because other people told you it wasn't a real job! Do it! Go be happy!!!

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment