Monday, January 25, 2016

What I'm Watching


Today (and this past week) started a whole bunch of interesting TV programs and my PVR is doing double time. So what am I watching... here it goes.

Of course last week started the new season of Marvel Agent Carter. So that is now on the top of my watch list. There is nothing better than a spunky, say it like it is, you just try to act like I'm less than the men, TV shows. I absolutely love her. It makes me want to get back into working out regularly, fighting and problem solving. What's even better is she knows what she wants, goes for it, and knows her worth no matter what anyone else may say to her.
 
Another one that is PVRing is X-files. I have loved X-Files since I was technically too young to watch it. I remember watching it as a kid and my dad saying that I may be too young, and it may be a little scary... but we watched it anyway. I'm not surprise that it's making a small come back with the popularity of shows like Supernatural and the Walking Dead. Having a little suspense and mystery in your life is good.


I am also PVRing tonight Lucifer. Seriously this show looks amazing. I love anything that is related to heaven and earth on a grander scale, and the idea that even Lucifer isn't so bad and doesn't really want to be in hell is awesome. The fact that it looks too be progressing into a bit of a cop show seems even more interesting.

The last one, that I don't have the channel but want to watch (pout) is the Magicians. Magic and mystery in current day settings is great. I have always loved alternate historians and the idea of the mystical being present but everyday people just not really knowing about it. This one also looks like fun with a bit of Drama.

So what are you watching?? Is your PVR going for something else?? Let me know and I may need to add it.

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment