Friday, January 22, 2016

Playing Card Art Journal: Week 3

This week I made a card inspired by what I've been seeing from Comercials. I know that sounds kind of strange but seriously you'll get it once you see it. It's a little different than the last two weeks. Instead of using collage I decided to pull out the Watercolours and Ink.

I used Watercolours and black ink only. The problem with the combination and the horrible lighting in my office is that the black ink glares.... seriously!

 So what do you think? It looks messier in pictures than in real life. Can you guess who I'm basing it after??

If you guessed Harley Quinn you'd be right. This may be one that I go back in a few days and add some more. If I do that then I'll totally re-photograph it and add an edit to this post!

So how are your cards/journals going??

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment