Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Trailer Tuesday!


Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun.... It's time again! For another installment of traaaaailer Tuesday. Okay, so you don't have to read that in Radio Announcer voice, but it would be so much cooler if you do! Now I never said I was cool.... but here's some awesome trailer's!

Now I am sure you have all watched this but just in case you didn't... here's the trailer for Suicide Squad. I know that there are some die hard Harley fans that are already complaining but seriously it looks like fun. (Also I admit I'm not the top DC fan so I think I have a little more leeway allowed, mainly I haven't read much of the New 52 so I'm just hoping it's fun and feels like a comic)


Okay so I know this trailer came out at Christmas but I'm starting to get pumped for Deadpool! So if you are planning a romantic valentine's dinner... then you probably aren't my husband. I believe this will be included on our valentine's weekend roster.

And NO I do not believe it should be rated anything less than R... heck if there was such a rating as RR or something I think it should be rated that.

Of course the next major epic will be Warcraft. There's so much they can do with it... I have high hopes for the movie and this could be an epic series!


Now here's one for the creep factor... Seriously! I don't watch these and if you do all the more power to you! I really like the actors involved but I'm not sure I can handle a movie like this....


If you are like me and can't sleep now... here's a trailer to make you feel better!


I'd love to here which you are excited for!

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment