Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Time for Mid Season Line Up! Bum bum buuuuuuuuum!


It's that time of year again... mid season line ups. That time when all you favourite shows come back from their christmas hiatus (that is unless they don't come back till spring... pout) and a whole bunch of new shows start filling up the possibilities of any free time you may have had. This year there are a few Mid Season Starts that I'm really looking forward to... (image: fox)


All I have to say is X-Files. Now if you are anything like me (and you may or may not be) you watched the X-Files religiously as a kid. This is something that made me freak out and happy all at the same time. Now, as an adult, I get to watch it all over again. I'm seriously debating on binge watching the last few seasons of X-Files (or the whole series... it is on Netflix) before the Late September start date for the new mini series. From what I understand this will be done similar to Agent Carter, where it's not a long going series, instead it's a small run season. Either way I'm so stoked it's ridiculous!

Aside from X-files I think you all know one that I'm excited for. Yup! Agent Carter!! This one is supposed to start January 19th... do you have your PVR's set?? Are you planning a watching party. Well, being most of the time I can't get to watch them live (due to kids and family and life) my PVR has become my best friend. I have checked and confirmed that she is set to record... so Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


Now I don't get MTV but this series actually looks quite interesting (and it starts tonight). Based on the books of the same name the Shannara Chronicles looks to be a fun ride. I can't help but love the expanding sword in the trailer, and just for that, I want to see what it's like. Hopefully I can find it somewhere to watch it, but if not I'm sure in time it'll either be on Shomi or Netflix.


Another new series that I could totally get into is Lucifer. Seriously! The Devil wanting to work with the LAPD is just amazing. Also, from the trailer I love the casting choice! Witty, Charming and just a tad Sarcastic. Who wouldn't want to see what trouble they can get up to? Starting the 25th, it looks like my end of January will fill up with a lot of TV watching.

Are there other shows I've missed to include for your PVR prep work?? If so please let me know, I wouldn't want mine to go hungry (and I may need to clean out some space).

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment