Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Star Wars... Dun Dun Dun... Star Wars!

http://www.theforceawakensblog.com/latest-the-force-awakens-trailer-description/

So we did it... we bought tickets for Friday for Star Wars! We are going all fancy with the Cineplex Odeon's VIP section... we get to sit in fancy chairs and be served, also it's an Adult only section (I don't mind kids but it's date night) so I'm very excited! (image: Force Awakens Blog)

As a tribute and lead up to Star Wars I thought I'd post some Star Wars related stuff... because it's not like there isn't a ton  of that out already. But who cares... let's have a small break from the Christmas Spirit and get into the Star Wars Spirit!

To start us off we need some Acapella singers! Here's the Pentatonix ode to Star Wars at the AMAs.



Sticking with the Acapella ode's here's Straight No Chaser's movie medley! You have to wait till the end for star wars but they are all awesome!


One of my favourite Star Wars comedy skits is Eddie Izzard's Death Star Canteen. Here's a version in Lego if you haven't seen it before!


If that wasn't enough! Here's Eddie Izzard's Death Star Canteen 2!


So hopefully that got you into the mood for some STAR WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a completely different note... here's the new trailer for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. I have to admit, unlike the Harry Potter movies I have never read the book this movie is related too. I'm not sure if it's something that I should read before hand or if I should just watch the movie and then go back and read it later on. What do you think??

I do have to admit the trailer looks very interesting!

So, Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment