Monday, December 7, 2015

Hot Topic Rocks: Doctor Who!

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/File:Doctor_Who_Logo_without_BBC.jpg

There's nothing like Hot Topic and their new lines always rock. I think I totally need to go on an insane shopping trip at their store, and now that they have one closer to me I think I may need to hold tight to my purse strings. (image: Tardis Wiki)

There is a whole new amazing Dr. Who line at Hot Topic and if you haven't seen it already you totally should.

image: Fashionably Geek
I have to admit one of my favourite pieces from the line is the Dr. Who inspired jacket. I'm always looking for a new jacket and this one is just amazing. It has nice lines and movement. It almost feels anime-ish, with the puffed out bottom and wider collar, and it's just beautiful and needs to be added to my wardrobe.

I found the above image from Fashionably Geek but I have to say that the inside of the jacket is even better.

Image: Hot Topic

Also the price point isn't too bad... it's not a total break the bank and for a jacket the fact that it's under $100.00 is pretty sweet!

Included in this series is a bunch of other items from sweaters to dresses to a cute Capelet!
Image: Hot Topic
What's even more amazing is all the stuff at Hot Topic comes in Plus sizes as well... so everyone can get their geek on!

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment