Thursday, November 26, 2015

Hair Ideas: For the Geek at Home


So I've been trying to decide if I want to chop all my hair off really short again, let it grow, or just leave it be and see what happens (the last option usually doesn't last long). I admit, me and long hair are a rare thing. Being the hair cut hasn't been decided I've been looking at some fun colour options. (image: Ebay)


The nice thing about staying home with your kid and not actually working a "professional" job, you don't have to stick to strict office appearance rules. I have had my hair a miriad of colours when in Highschool and University, but nothing recently... so I'm really interested in revisiting my blue hair faze lol. Well, I haven't totally decided on blue yet. Blue is my standard when doing colours, but I've been trying to decide what I want to do now...

Source: Pinterest
This is one of my most favourited hair colours I've seen in a while. I love that it's blue but more of a steel blue than a bright blue. There's something more serene about it. It seems less unnatural. I also love the low lights and highlights running through it, giving it texture and something more to look at.

Another style I like is the newer pastel goth! There's something amazing about white and silver hair. I do really like it but I don't know if my naturally dark brown (almost black at times) hair could handle the amount of bleaching to get the colour I want.

Source: Pinterest
 I wonder how many of these girls with the fun pastel colours are naturally lighter hair colours. I know, just from doing bright colours that I would need one or two bleach treatments and sometimes 2 colour treatments. So to strip it to white (or white/blue as pictured above) may be a long and arduous task.

Well, knowing me I will probably just go back to my usual of either all blue or blue highlights. I may need to find a nice new shade of blue... but I may have to break down and have someone else dye it for me... maybe more variety.
Source: Pinterest
We'll just have to wait and see how daring (and how much money I want to spend).

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie




No comments:

Post a Comment