Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Christmas is ONE MONTH AWAY


If you haven't realized it yet, Christmas is only one month away. What does that mean?? Other than presents and Santa Clause, it's a time of re-runs and cliff hangers for your favourite shows. What is also means is a bunch of fun video surfing (at least I do) watching trailers for mid season premiere's and christmas music. (image: Tumblr)

I have to admit I have started to fall in love with the Pentatonix. Okay I admit I have a huge facination with any acapella group or individual that can do the whole acapella thing. Aside from their deep gazes what remind me of boy bands (lol) I have to say the Pentatonix are just amazing. I would love to be part of something like this. If you haven't heard of them here's their version of Carol of the Bells (one of my favourites).


Yes, I admit I am sitting here letting their music on YouTube just play through. I know it's only mid November but with two little kid I'm surprised I've managed to surpress the christmas carols in my house this long.

Another thing I was very excited for (which comes out AFTER Christmas) is the new season of Agent Carter. I am happy to admit I'm now caught up with Marvel Agent's of Shield, althought I hate that I have to wait until is comes back after the holidays for more, but my first love is still Agent Carter. She will be now in LA and that's just amazing. I'm really interested to see where they take her.


What do you think of the new Promo?? I love that she's still as tough and fiesty as ever. Screw Supergirl (although I'm still watching is waiting to see what happens lol), Agent Carter is who I want to be when I grow up. I really need to get back into Martial Arts, I watch these shows and go... I can do that. I think that's my slogan for most things. I could totally do that!... Maybe that's why I get in over my head sometimes with stuff LOL.

So I'll leave you today with a song about Christmas by one of my favourite Acapella singers on YouTube: Mike Tompkins:


Until Next Time,
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment