Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Halloween Week and I'm going Crazy!


So this weekend is Halloween... and is only second to Con Prep and Christmas. (Although I think Halloween is better than Christmas) What that means is I've been a little scarce this week (I know I know, yesterday totally went poof without a post. Today isn't much better... today is just a brief rant. (image: Imgur)

Being I'm up to the rafters in patters and thread, trying to get 4 costumes (thank you Mom for taking over one of the more difficult ones) done by Friday (I know Halloween isn't until Saturday but we have a few events on Friday) I am going to admit that I may fail greatly on the blog posts this week. I would love to have had the time to create some awesome Halloween content, but for now I'm just trying to get ALL THE THINGS done in time. While having a cold... and a sick kid. (Seriously what is it with kids having colds all the time... sigh).

So today I am going to share a little piece of advise if you have kids. Go Halloween costume shopping on Sunday. Yes, as mentioned above Halloween is on Saturday, but every year I try and go costume shopping the next day. That's when they are all marked down and it's an awesome time to fill the tickle trunk with new costumes for the kids.

This we went to Winners for a little bit and they already had them marked down 50%... so we got these 2 costumes for a total of $30! Can't go wrong.


I've been trying to figure out what character the Dark Blue costume is... so if you know please share with me. Other than that they are well made beautiful dresses and my daughters have been prancing around in them all week (of course singing "Let it GO!")

So until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment