Friday, October 23, 2015

Funko Friday

From Assassin's Creed to Baby Metal there are quite a few new Funko releases that have come out in the past two weeks. I'm sure they are amping up the Christmas rush and who wouldn't blame them. What I'm loving is the diversity. So continue after the break for a brief run through. (image: Funko)


I love the Evie Frye above but if you haven't seen them yet you should totally check out the Babymetal:
Source: Funko
For the less geeky metal fans of Funko, they will be coming out with quite a collection of NFL players in time for Christmas. What I'm loving is that you can take off their little helmets.
Source: Funko
I have to say you totally should check out all the additions at the Funko Blog. I especially love the Babymetal collections because they are absolutely adorable. In the spirit of Funko Friday I actually managed to set up my Funko shelves in the house.


What do you think? Not too shabby hunh? It may not be the hundreds that some have but I like being able to group and see my collection individually. The more I get the more doll shelves I may need to adjust... or maybe make a doll/funko group shelves.

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment