Thursday, August 6, 2015

Sadie by Design Takes Over Thursdays in August

Hey guys! Angie here was nice enough to allow me to guest blog for her on Thursdays in August. I thought it would be appropriate to introduce myself, and give you a rundown of what’s to come in the next few weeks.

About Me My name is Sadie. 

I am a cosplayer, model, blogger, and aspiring entrepreneur. I dabble in fashion design, illustration, style editing for a magazine, and pretty much anything else that peaks my interest. I am an engineer by day, but a superhero by night. The best thing about hobbies for me is that they all provide a niche to support my extremely geeky lifestyle. The geekiest favorites of my life are Disney, Harry Potter, and more recently, comic books.


Now, for the boring facts… I grew up in Indiana where I graduated from Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology in 2012 with a degree in Optical Engineering and a minor in Literature. I moved to South Carolina shortly afterwards to start the journey of life on my own. I became a homeowner in 2014, and live alone with my dress form and my cat. Lucky for me, I have a wonderful guy in my life who doesn’t always make me suffer through dinner alone. I also pursue all sorts of hobbies in my small amount of free time. I won’t bore you with a list of all of them.

What’s coming? 

When I talked to Angie about guest blogging, she immediately was intrigued by the fact that I am a very avid cosplayer. Cosplay is a wonderful hobby that is growing into a beautiful community across the world. Over the next few Thursdays, I will be covering several topics on cosplay, so whether it is something you are obsessed with, know nothing about, or want to keep learning about, stay tuned!

Thanks for having me this month, and don’t forget to check out my own website and blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest as Sadie by Design.
www.sadiebydesign.com 

Photography credit: Joe’s Studio (www.joeeverson.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment