Thursday, July 23, 2015

Thor's Day!


We all know our lovely Thor, and today I thought I would share some Thor related stuff.

In an interview with Jaimie Alexander (or better known as Sif), Hero Complex managed to get a tidbit of the upcoming Thor 3 (due to release in 2017... I know, not very upcoming). Here's the part of the interview related to Thor 3, check out the rest of the interview to find out more about her new series, Blindspot, that also seems really cool.
What's going to happen with you and your character Sif in the next "Thor" film? We've been teasing out a lot of your character's origins, but we've never seen it. Are we going to explore this? And how deep are we going to go ?
Marvel, I think on purpose, they don’t tell me certain things. Because they know I’ll be like, "So here's what's gonna happen." But I do know I will be in "Thor 3" and that Sif will have a very pivotal part in that movie. I just can’t tell you what because I’ll get shot.
Were you excited to see the stuff [Marvel] put in "Avengers: Age of Ultron" that hints at it? There was a big tease out in that? 
Yeah, there’s a lot of great stuff they’ve peppered in through "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," "The Avengers," "Captain" will have some stuff. There's just all kind of Easter eggs and hints, if you’re really paying attention. They’re so good at interweaving everything throughout those films.
I can’t wait to see Sif in street clothes again. What was it like being in normal clothes but also playing Sif?
It was really difficult because I’m so used to the armor, actually kind of the protection of the armor when I'm fighting. Because if somebody hits me in the stomach or shoulder or the back I don’t feel it because it’s real armor. It was a little weird, I felt very small and kind of thin. Again, when I did that episode of "S.H.I.E.L.D." I had a week's notice. It takes me about three months to bulk for Sif. I was like, “Oh no,” and I don’t have my armor to really sell it either. Gonna have to rely on the voice and the wig. It was fun. And it was a really cool space to play up Sif’s vulnerability. Which I think makes her more relatable to everybody. Los Angeles Times
 So now I think I'm going to have to rewatch all the movies (and I'm 1/3 of the way through Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D) to figure out all the easter eggs. I love easter eggs and I really love how Marvel is tying them all together.

For an Aww moment you should check out this amazing Cosplay group.
Source: Fashionably Geek
The are amazing. You can check out all their pics at the Fashionably Geek website.

To end my Thor's Day I have to include my ABSOLUTE favourite Thor video. This is totally work appropriate but you may not want to have a drink of  anything while you watch for fear of spitting it across your screen in laughter.


Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment