Wednesday, July 22, 2015

A "Rocky" Pop Release

It's coming up to the 40th... yes I said 40... year anniversary of Rocky Horror Picture Show and Funko is releasing an awesome series in honour of that.

Above you can see the awesomeness that is Frank-n-furter, I don't know about you but he really needs to be sitting on my shelf. Actually all the series needs to be on my shelf at home. My absolute favourite character from the movie has to be Columbia.


I don't know what it is about Columbia but I just love her. I think it's something about her being fun and cute and spunky. I love that they have included the Tap Shoes and her little golden hat. She's just as cute in Funko version as in the movie version.

They even have a little Brad majors with his house coat and glasses. The only one that I feel they are missing that should have been added is Rocky in his Golden Underwear. How can you have a collection of Rocky Horror Picture Show Pop without a Rocky??

Well, they are all due to be released for September, you can check them all out at the Funko Blog.

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment