Friday, July 10, 2015

My nerdy office

So today is Friday and everyone is getting ready for the weekend. Currently I am doing some renovations and adjustments in my house and have decided to create a wish list for my nerdy office. (Source: Nerd Approved)

Above are the most awesome paperclips I have ever seen. Found on the Think Geek product page, these Star Wars paperclips will allow you to do your paperwork while still acknowledging your inner geeky. I don't know about you but I think the little mini Enterprises are quite amazing.

Source: Geek Chic
Above is the ultimate mug for Tech Support. I totally want this! Even though I'm not "tech"-nically (I know I'm lame) tech support, I'm the one everyone turns to for computer issues in the office. This is an amazing mug! And it's not even that much, so frugal and funny, what more do you want.

Source: Office Playground
On the Office Playground site they have the cutest little screen sitters I've seen. I love this little Boba Fett! It's adorable.

There are so many cute office things you can get. I can't wait to start decorating. I'm totally going shopping this weekend to see what I can find. I'll let you know if I find anything amazing. Also, if you have any fun suggestions for office chic let me know.

Until next time,
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment