Monday, July 6, 2015

Monday Trailers.

I almost forgot to post today. This weekend was a crazy fun busy weekend in the sun. So maybe we should just have some fun trailers to look at to get our Monday started. (Image: Pinterest )

Lets start our Monday off with a bang. Here's the newest Hitman Agent 47 trailer (Due out in August).

I don't know about you but I loved the original Hitman. Mind you it had Timothy Olyphant in it so what isn't there to love about that. I'm not 100% sure about the newest Hitman but the premise looks rather neat. I think I will go into the movie cautiously optimistic. What about you?

Hotel Transylvania 2 looks so awesome!


I have to say the first one is a staple in my house. We watching it A LOT and there is often a "Blah, B-Blah" stated within a random conversation. This totally looks amazing. I love the fact that the little guy has a huge head of curly red hair. Release date is Sept 25th... too bad it wasn't closer to Halloween.

Zootopia is the newest coming soon from Walt Disney. Not due to release until next year (yes we have a WHOLE YEAR to wait... wahhhhh) it looks so adorable.

This looks like a fun one for the kids.

Hope this got you going for your Monday morning.

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on
Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment