Tuesday, July 14, 2015

A DC group of Trailers


So here's my start to the onslaught of awesomeness that was San Diego Comic Con... and where else could we start than the top talked about trailers.

No I am not going to show all the trailers available today. Today we will start with the top two DC comic movies that are coming out. Batman VS Superman and Suicide Squad.



If you haven't watched the trailers above is the SDCC Batman VS Superman and I have to say WOW. I have been cautiously optimistic about the DC movies. I have really liked the Superman Movie : Man of Steel with Henry Cavill (despite some nay sayers). I don't know what it was about Henry but he did an amazing job of showing what I consider a good view of Superman. He's just a really good guy, but he doesn't have to be the obnoxious boyscout that others have portrayed him as.

I am still not too sure about Batman, but seriously WONDER WOMAN! OMG!!!

Oups, went a little off topic. I don't know about Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor but he does come off suitably snotty. I'm just not sure if he's get to the Bald Headed business tycoon that we all love or if he'll stay more as an internet mogul look. Either way it'll be interesting.


Now for the Suicide Squad... I'll just go EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Oh wait I'm typing, you can't hear my squeal of excitement. I have never been this excited about a DC movie, I think ever. This just looks freaking amazing.

I am in love with the fact that Jared Leto is playing the Joker. Mainly I love the fact that he's not trying to play him AT ALL like Heath Ledger. This will be a completely different type of Joker... a New 52 style Joker! I can't wait to see how Harley and him interact!

This trailer I will rename as HARLEY! Epic Harley Quinn trailer!!!! I'm just going to go sit in a corner and vibrate with excitement until next year when it's finally released.

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment