Thursday, June 18, 2015

The Secret Life of Pets: New Trailer



I have seen the cutest trailer ever and have included it after the break. The Secret Life of Pets is the newest installment by the creators of Despicable Me. (source: Movie Fone)

As a pet owner we have all wondered what out family companions do while we are away. Well, here is a sneak peak into the day to day world of pets.



From Movie Fone they state that:
The Secret Life of Pets" takes place in a Manhattan apartment building, following terrier Max (voiced by Louis C.K.) whose life is turned upside-down when his owner brings hope a sloppy mongrel named Duke (Eric Stonestreet). But they must bond when they discover a white rabbit named Snowball (Kevin Hart) is building an army of abandoned pets to take revenge on all the happy pets and their owners.
 I have to say I love movies about evil bunnies.... there's something just awesome about them. Heck look at Hoodwinked!

My favourite part of the trailer? The bird and the heavy metal poodle. There is something rather awesome about a poodle headbanging. I could watch that trailer over and over just for the ending with the poodle. So much fun.

Set to release July 2016, this is now going on my 2016 watch list. I hope it's on yours. I will probably post more as they release info, because why not! It looks great and it's by the same people who made Despicable Me so it's bound to be quirky and funny.

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment