Wednesday, June 17, 2015

A Jurassic Nod by Marvel.


So it's official, Jurassic World has actually surpassed Avengers for top box office for an opening weekend...  (Image: Bleeding Cool)

And as an awesome nod Kevin Feige (President of Marvel Studios) posted on Twitter his congratulations!
It is just amazing. I think someone needs to get this as a tattoo... or I need it as a poster on my wall. Let the Memes begin!

On another Comic industry fun thing. Vinyl Sugar has released that it is making a Batgirl Vixen.
Source: Vinyl Sugar
I love this original Batgirl costume almost as much as I like the new Batgirl. I think it's fun and would be a great addition to collection. Coming out in August.

Short post today because of life constraints, but hopefully I'll have something better for tomorrow.

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on
Angie

2 comments:

  1. If I can raise the cash, I'll get that tattoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be amazing. If you do I so want to see it

    ReplyDelete