Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Terrific Tuesday!

Today I thought we'd see some cool and terrific stuff to get us through our Tuesday. Especially if you are anything like me and stuck in an office when you want to be out in the sun.

Above are the mose amazing mini copters you could ever find. That's right you can own a mini Tie Fighter, X-Wing or Milenium Falcon! Running around $50 with a release date of early August these are the cutes and coolest Star Wars toys I've seen in a while. If you check out the product post on Nerd Approved you will be able to see that the wireless controllers act as charging bases and give you around 4 minutes of flight. Perfect for those inter-office messages you would want to sen by Tie Fighter. (Or maybe only I would like that)
Source: Nerd Approved
Also on Nerd Approved (yes it was one of those evenings last night) I found an amazing Lego Wall-E. I love Wall-E and this one totally takes the cake. Expected for a December sale date these Wall-E's would make any Lego enthusiast (or really anyone that thinks he's adorable and needs to go on your display shelf... as in ME!) quite happy to add to their collection.

On a totally unrelated but totally made me snarff moment. I never realized that Cats and Velociraptors are related. If you don't believe me check out this video:



See it's Proof!

Finally if you haven't seen it yet. I am totally in love with the new Ant Man Posters.
Source: Superhero Hype
I know some people are haters and feel that this is a desperate plea from Marvel to watch the movie. But to me I think it's very smart advertising. They are stating straight out that Ant-Man is not the avengers... and that they aren't trying to duplicate that. Just like Guardians I feel that this will be a great addition to the series and am very excited to see how it turns out. To see all the other posters you can check them out here at Superhero Hype (or at about a billion other locations on the internet).

Until next time.
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment