Monday, June 1, 2015

Some Monday Cool (and an Announcement!)

Some days there are just some awesome and amazing things that happen... and so I thought we'd have Chris Pratt give them all a thumbs up! (image: Huff Post)


Source: The Mary Sue
To start off I'll say I have never been the biggest Black Widow fan but my 4 year old daughter loves her greatly, and I feel that, for someone with such a big role in the MCU, she's be under utilized and represented. That being said the announcement at NYCC about a YA novel/series about Black Widow called Black Widow: Forever Red, is pretty darn awesome. I will probably have to pick it up just to see where is goes within the Universe and because I love strong female character books. You should too!

Deadpool has wrapped up and Ryan Reynolds left us all a message:

You just have to love Ryan Reynolds and his commitment to the Deadpool Character! Very very cool!

On a completely unrelated note, I've got my netflix up and working again and have finally started to check out a few shows. As expected Daredevil is good, but dark and dreary. I love dark and dreary and am very interested in how this is still tied to the universe, I especially like the fact that there is still some shots of humour added in to break the pain and sorrow within the show.

Source: Chud

My surprise watch... the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Recommended to me by some friends on Twitter I think I am now obsessed. I may need to go buy myself a yellow cardigan and do a cosplay of her at some point. I think this show is amazing and hilarious!  Once I get a few episodes in I will hopefully do a full review on here.

Now for the Announcement! I am writing for another blog. You will be able to find my posts every Monday on Movies, TV, and Literature at a new Group Blog called the Awesomeness of Everything. You can check out my first post HERE, but I really hope you stick around for the other authors too. Each day is a different themed post so check out the first few weeks and I hope you will find some new authors you love. The posts I will be writing there will be longer and more specific so please keep following me here as well for your daily dose of Geekdom.

Until next time
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment