Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Freaking Awesome Fan Fun.

It's Friday and I know there are quite a few of you out there plugging away, ready for the weekend. So as part 2 of our days of Awesomeness I thought I'd share the adorable picture I found above. (from here).
I read a funny thing on the Mary Sue, and I thought all you Star Wars fan should know. There was an interview with J.J. Abrams done in Vanity Fair (which is due out yesterday or today). This article will contain a bunch of pictures by Annie Liebovitz (who is one of my favourite photographers) as well as an interview with Mr. Abrams and others. The best part, at least to me, is a section of the interview the Mary Sue discusses where Mr. Abrams shows the contributing editor to Vanity Fair a desert scene stating:

"I have a thought about putting Jar Jar Binks’s bones in the desert there. I’m serious! Only three people will notice, but they’ll love it."

Image
I agree with the Mary Sue! More than 3 people would notice this. If he were to do something of this sort the internet would explode... seriously explode... with the Death of Jar Jar Binks! It makes me totally think of the scene in Fan Boys where the Star Wars fan got a Jar Jar tattoo before the movie even comes out.


If you forget the scene, I have included it for your viewing pleasure. My favourite part about watching scenes from older movies is realizing who played some of the characters. My favourite part of Fanboys is the probably William Shatner. If you haven't scene the movie, I totally recommend it as a goofy teen fan pop movie that is a bit of tear jerker in the end.

Nerd Approved posted this awesome Cat bed the other day!


There is something awfully amazing about a cat bed that's a Chain Chomp. If I had lots of room in my house I would totally try and make one of these for my miniature Dachshund. In reality I know if I had one my kids would probably sit in it and on it more than either of the dogs... so maybe that's good and bad. Either way it would make for some fun Christmas pictures.

The last awesome thing today is a series of Superheroes and Villains texting each other. I have loved the Texts from Super Heroes series. If you haven't seen them before you should definitely go to the site and spend a few hours readings them, Go... Go Now! Lately they have been posting some Villain/Hero texts as displayed here (from GeekXGirls)


OMG, I haven't read them in a while and with writing this little bit I have now wasted about half an hour reading them... they are SOOOOO awesome!

Have fun with all the awesomeness around you!

Until next time,
Keep on, Geekin' on.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment